Friday, April 11, 2008

God is Good...

But...am I just saying that because He provided a house? This is such a hard question to answer...I would like to say No, that God is good because He is worthy of all praise. So, would I be saying God is good if He didn't provide a place here but a place at home? interesting...good question though.

So school is almost over-my junior year, came and is going, going, pretty much gone! I cannot believe how fast it is going. I remember when I was in middle school, my school not being far from the local High school at all. I would watch the High schoolers leave class and walk through the halls with their text books in their hands, thinking wow! they are so cool...then high school came and left before I could blink my eyes...and now college is almost over. I was at the FGCU softball game the other night and a fond memory came to my random head- I remember going to USF softball games with my Daddy when I was playing ball and thinking how old those girls were and man, I would never be that good- CRAZY! I know I totally just went off subject, but I am thinking through different "bullets" in my relationship with Christ. I look at when I first gave my life to Him about 4 1/2 years ago and relate it to now. God is Good! From my last post, I had to look back and think about the last clear direction He gave to me, which was to come down to FGCU and play ball. Well, softball ended soon after that because of an injury, but the plan God has made for me and the way it has shown itself in my life the 3 years I have been down here is so hard to comprehend. Man!

No comments: