Friday, April 11, 2008

little buggers....





It is amazing to me how much you can learn from two little kids...man! So for a couple days this week I have been playing "mommy" not really but babysitting these two stinkers. I love them so much...they are awesome kids, but man are they hard work! haha It has been great, dont get me wrong I would do it again in a heartbeat- but I am worn out! They surprise me everyday I see them with new words and fun things to do...tonight during "bath time" we were coloring with their new crayons and we were all laughing so hard...why? I'm not really sure, but their smiles break me. I have to remember daily to thank God for them and their family, my family, my friends, etc. in my life because they are so important to me and God has blessed me with them. What a great gift!

2 comments:

orlando cabrera said...

We love and appreciate you and are thank you that you are a part of our family. God Bless.

Melanie said...

You will be a great mom someday:)
melanie