Sunday, August 17, 2008

One crazy week!





this week was absolutely crazy! It starts with last Saturday...a couple of my friends and I rented a boat for the day and went tubing/wake boarding/skiing TONS of fun...I just love feeling the wind hit my face while I am boating through the ocean. Monday was my 21st birthday....pretty crazy- I feel like an old lady now- no more "kid"...but it was another day- found out that my college pastor and friend is going through a lot right now and so the day of my birthday was rough- but is going to be beautiful in the end! Praise God~ last wednesday, I left for the KEYS! My first trip ever down there and it was GORGEOUS! I had a great time with some family and a friend of theirs...learned how to lobster and actual got the guts to go down and grab one...definitely would have been more amusing if there was a video camera involved- no such luck with that though, sorry. Now, I am back in the Fort, getting ready for the week to start...OH another big thing- I start helping out with the Estero High School volleyball team tomorrow! I am stoked about it and what God is going to do through this opportunity. Ok- peace out I'm exhausted!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

what do you get to do with the VB team? that sounds fun!

Melanie said...

looks like i might have to come to a game or two