Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The past 10 days...



This is the Estero HIgh School logo- I have started assistant coaching and I absolutely love it! I definitely realize how lazy I was back in HS because of how they play and practice. I just have to sit back and laugh at practice so I don't get upset with them for literally walking on the court. Volleyball is something I am very passionate about, but I am learning at the same time, that it is not something that should be taking up all my thoughts and time. It has been a great experience and I am excited about the season! here is the schedule (some people have asked for it) http://est.leeschools.net/volleyball.html

School has also started this week, and fitting everything in my schedule has been fun. I am taking 15 credits and they are all online so I have to be on top of the game for real!

Also, if you think about it, one of my Mom's good friend Pam was just diagnosed with stage four Leukemia. She went to the doctor for a regular check-up and when the results for the blood work came back, they called her immediately telling her to come back in at that moment. She was admitted into the hospital yesterday and it is not looking to good right now.

Off to do some homework....blech! kidding!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

yeah a schedule, thanks